|Also Known As|| Bambina (by Debito) |
Fel (by Nova)
Big Sister (by Elmo)
Princess (by Libertà)
Milady (by Luca)
Strawberry Head (by Ash)
|Occupation|| Leader of Swords |
Boss of Arcana Famiglia
|Family|| Sumire (mother) |
Fukulota (pet owl)
|Arcana|| The Lovers |
Wheel of Fortune
|Stigmata Location|| Chest (The Lovers) |
Back (Wheel of Fortune)
Her appearance is exactly like that of her mother, Sumire, except that she has long, auburn hair, which she fastens into pig-tails with black ribbons. She has piercing, bright-green eyes and she is tall. She is usually referred to as cute and attractive. She has a slim profile and long legs.
Like the rest of the Arcana Famiglia members, Felicita wears a black suit jacket with a white high-collared shirt, black skirt & a black tie with a little corset on her stomach. On her left arm, she wears a buttoned white glove. She also wears above thigh-high black stockings with a white thick belt on her left thigh, which is to hold her knives for fighting & black lace-up heeled boots.
When she was younger, Felicità had a much softer face. Her pig tails were shorter, and they were tied with white bows.
Due to her mother's strict upbringing, Felicità is strict on herself and also on others, as well as independent. She is always striving for improvement.
She was against her father's decision of getting her married to the person who wins the Arcana Duello, and she wants to choose her own path, not wanting others to make her life decisions for her.
Felicita is often accompanied by her pet owl, Fukurota. Felicita is also pure and innocent in some ways. Felicità becomes highly upset and embarrassed when people are thinking perverted things about her and often reacts rather violently by kicking or using a weapon, as well as crying when Nova tells her the story of how he lost control of his Arcana and put his parents into a coma.
She is a very determined character and also very kind. She wants to help anyone who is in trouble. She prefers wearing her usual uniform rather than fancy dresses.
Ever since she was little, Luca has been her attendant and he has always been the closest to her. She often missed her father because she hardly got to spend much time with him. She had often been told by her mother to become a strong woman and be of great help to others. Luca has always managed to cheer her up whenever she was upset (usually because of her father). Of course Luca is still by her side as always. However, now she has more people supporting her like Libertà, Nova, Debito, Pace, Jolly and Dante.
Various Weapons: Felicità carries a large assortment of small knives and daggers with her, which she keeps hidden in her uniform and slightly above her boots. She is able to quickly and conveniently access them from her uniform while simultaneously doing something else. She uses them mostly when she is angered or for self-defense.
- Throwing Knives: Felicità has several throwing knives concealed on her belt on her left thigh.
The Lovers (恋人, Koibito, Gli Amanti): Felicità has a contract with 'The Lovers', the 6th Arcana. It gives her the ability to pierce and see through one's innermost thoughts. As she is still young and inexperienced with using her Arcana, she is only able to read someone's thoughts on accident. This ability is not limited to humans, but she is also able to see the thoughts of other living creatures, such as Fran. She uses the words Gli Amanti to activate her Arcana.
Wheel of Fortune (La Ruota Della Fortuna): This 10th Arcana is a secondary Arcana Felicità has made a contract with. This Arcana directly affects the relationship between an individual and their Arcana, reversing any harmful effect that the Tarocco might cause to the person it is contracted to. However, the side-effect of this ability is that the Wheel of Fortune will take compensation of equal value from the user, such as Felicità losing all of her memories when she attempts to revert the effects of the World's power on Mondo.
Weapon Specialist: Felicità has shown an aptitude for using knives as weapons.
Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Felicità is skilled in hand-to-hand combat, being able to land successful and painful kicks when angered or agitated, as seen when she easily took Libertà and Nova down with one swift kick.
Accurate Aim: Felicità can throw her knives with fatal accuracy and force.
Swordsmanship: Felicità has shown an aptitude for using knives as weapons at close range. She was taught by Luca.
Anime and MangaEdit
- Nova and Felicità are cousins (through their fathers) and were previously engaged. After Felicità turned 16, while Nova was still 15, Nova stopped interacting with Felicità as he had before. Also its seen that Felicità doesn't mind if Nova calls her "Fel", which is his nickname for her.
- Despite Nova's distancing, Felicità continued to get closer to him again. Though, Nova would just push her away again. As a result, she would usually feel down for a while before finding her resolve to get closer to him. One time she says unconsciously to Luca, "It's hard to make friends", which causes him to lecture Nova on behalf of Felicità.
- Felicità thinks of Libertà as a pervert, this is mainly due to his reckless nature. He is seen acting before thinking which has resulted in a numerous amount of accidents when he has touched her in an inappropriate way. Occasionally Felicità forgets all about it and acts pretty much normal around Libertà. Felicità somehow supported Libertà from explaining his story to the two kids. Their relationship has grown as she is seen trying to figure out why he is so upset.
- Luca is Felicità's attendant and was the one who really took care of her ever since she was small (probably ever since she was born). Felicità considers him as a "big brother", a "father" and at times, just a "butler". Felicità knows that Luca gets easily worried over everything, but she's used to it .
- Felicità shows no affection for Debito. Despite that, Debito continues to flirt around with her. Debito calls Felicità "Bambina" (literally: "little girl"), which she does not seem to mind. Debito also looks out for her, similar to Luca.
- Mondo is Felicità's father. Felicità doesn't enjoy being with her father that much, as he restricts the amount of freedom she has. Their bad relationship may also be due to the lack of interaction when Felicità was young.
- Sumire is Felicità's mother, and Felicità prefers her company over that of Mondo. Sumire cares for Felicità and usually gives her advice. Felicità, however, often gets embarrassed by her mother's antics.
- Joshua is an "in-game" character only. He is Felicita's half-brother and also the father of Libertà. That technically makes Libertà Felicita's half-nephew. In the anime series, Libertà is taken in by Dante who is pretty much described as Libertà's surrogate father. In the game, things are slightly more complicated.
- Felicita's birthday is 18th June. (Gemini)
- She is one year older than Nova.
- Felicita has some inheritance resemblance from Mondo: eye & hair color.
- Her favorite game at Isis Casino is Roulette Table.
- The first time she cries in the anime is for Nova. In the manga, it is because she fell down as a child.
- Her name means "happiness" in Italian.
- As a child, Mondo explains to Nova that Felicita was a tomboy and got hurt often.
- There are many statues dedicated to Felicita in the Famiglia's mansion. All statues bear her face and hairstyle. The statue that was mostly seen in the anime was the Felicita Statue in the fountain at the mansion courtyard.
- There was a statue with the likeness of the three year old Felicita in Mondo and Sumire's bedroom 13 years ago. However, this statue broke when Sumire's Judgment arcana went berserk.
- Felicita, like Liberta and Nova, has had a contract Gli Amanti and La Ruota della Fortuna from the moment she was born.