This is the wiki's Image Policy, if you upload or use any picture, they must meet the following conditions:
- The file must always be in the PNG-format. This is the best format for high-quality pictures.
- Images from the manga must always be whited out. This means that all the text in the bubbles or anywhere in the panel must be erased.
- Images from the anime must not contain subtitles. Always upload RAW images from the episode. The wiki understands that is not always easy, if you do upload a subbed image, the admin will try his best to re-upload the file without the subs.
- Why? Because the wiki wants images from the original manga and anime and text from the scanlation-groups or the subbers is not from the original manga/anime.
- When you upload raw manga images, whiting out is not needed. However, images from the scans are almost always of higher quality, so those are preferable.
- Duplicated images will be deleted. Always check if the picture hasn't been uploaded first. You can also try using Special:FileDuplicateSearch.
- Only official pictures are allowed. There is a lot of fan-art out there, don't upload it here, except if it's for a user page or blog.
- Images that have been edited (other than for simple resizing, cropping or blanking out), will all be deleted unconditionally.
- Rename the file before you upload it. Sometimes saved pictures are named out of completely random letters and numbers. Change them before you upload them. If you don't, the file will be moved, if not deleted.
- Also while renaming, add a prefix "Epx" to the renamed file with the "x" standing for the episode number. For example, "Ep12 Libertà vs. Nova.png". This makes it easier to sort them incase the uploaded file is uncatogorized and know the episode from which the uploaded file is.
- Anime pictures must always be categorized by their respective anime episode. Add [[Category:Episode x screenshots]] to anime pictures when uploading them (example: Category:Episode 2 screenshots).
- In regular articles, manga pictures can be displayed via a thumb, slideshow or gallery. The same goes for the Anime pictures but in thumb they must be set in 200px, due to the consistent size of the pictures.
- Anime pictures must always be 16:9 in dimension. Always crop the top and bottom black bars.
|La storia della Arcana Famiglia Wiki Rules|