This is the La storia della Arcana Famiglia Wiki's Manual of Style, please do not do any reorganization and cleanup of wikitext on the wiki unless you are fixing things to follow these guidelines.
Character Page Section OrderEdit
The beginning section starts with a general intro.
- Appearance - The character's appearance. Begin with general body features, such as muscular, thin, tall,… Describe features of the face and hair. Clothes (when the character is only seen in a mafioso attire, also mention the location of his/her stigmata).
- Personality - Information on the character's personality.
- History - The character's history, basically the character's story before the current time-line.
- Story - The role a character played in the story. If a character does nothing worth mentioning in an arc, the section should not be written.
- Introduction - To be expanded
- ??? - To be expanded
- Equipment - The equipments the character uses/weilds over the course of the story.
- Powers and Abilities - The character's powers and other abilities. This section can be further subdivided into different sections, such as:
- Natural Abilities
- Other Abilities
- Trivia - Trivia items. Organized in a bulleted list. Speculations, fan material or comparison to other series do not belong here.
- Quotes - The quotes section. List memorable quotes in a bulleted list, "in this format", always referenced.
- References - Just the ==References== section with a <references/> tag below it. To collect the <ref></ref> tags information in the page. If the page does not have any references, add them.
- Navigation - The navigation templates come under this section. This section is usually the final section of an article. This is done, so as to facilitate easy navigation to other related articles around the wiki.
- If information is debatable, please take it to the comments before implimenting.
- We use westernized names. We are well aware that the series uses the last names of characters, but use those names in the articles and as for the page-title and name in Infobox, use the westernized name.
- Everything in the article should be written in the present tense, except the "History" section, this should be written in the past tense.
- Articles should be written in an in-universe style and should not refer to the reader or viewer when talking about events. This means that terms like "in chapter" are not suitable.
- Articles should be independent of any point in the series, it should not be required that pages be update every time a new event happens in the timeline simply because articles were written from the perspective of someone reading the latest chapter.
- This wiki uses references. This means that everything in the articles must be referenced with the chapter and page number. This is mostly used in the "Story" section, but also appearance, personality, abilities, ... should be referenced. When your write a piece of story, put from time to time a reference in between, like this: <ref>La storia della Arcana Famiglia chapter x, page x</ref>. Most references are at the end of a paragraph or at the end of a sentence.
|La storia della Arcana Famiglia Wiki Rules|